Food is Our Passion
We have an insatiable appetite for food and adventure and it quickly becomes apparent when you begin working with us. We can't help but sprinkle in our suggestions for unique food experiences when planning your travels as we believe they are vital to experiencing a destination's heart and culture. In fact, we are so passionate about sharing our love of food that we started hosting our own culinary trips around the world! We invite you to join our next small group adventure to taste what the world has to offer (once it's safe to do so, that is!). Join our mailing list here to be notified of when our next hosted trip!
Here's what you can expect from our culinary trips:
One-of-a-kind itinerary with intimate culinary experiences
Maximum of 8-10 travellers (unless otherwise specified)
All accommodations, activities and transportation included
A mix of culture, adventure and nature
Meet new friends who share similar interests!
Why Book with Us?
Booking a trip is more than just purchasing flights and a hotel. Travel during COVID-19 means staying on top of the latest travel restrictions and quarantine requirements based on the destination(s) you are travelling to and from. It requires knowledge of the destination, knowing what visas, if any, are required, which accommodations best fit your preferences, the list is endless. That is what having your own personal travel planner is so invaluable.
Here's what we bring to the table:
6 years of industry experience from leisure to corporate clients
Extensively travelled with knowledge of most-travelled-to destinations (33 countries and counting!)
Passion for helping others discover the world
Tailored service for all your travel needs
Expert in your back pocket when you need assistance during a crisis, emergency travel or last-minute airline changes/cancellations
Travel insurance offering through a partnership with Allianz
Backed by a world-recognized travel provider, Flight Centre Travel Group
How it Works
Once you have determined you would like to work with us, we then ask for a non-refundable travel planning fee. Should you decide to no longer use our services after we have worked on your itinerary, the fee is not returned. For security purposes, we accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX) as well as electronic funds transfer for fees and travel booking. Upon receiving the travel planning fee, we start getting to work right away. This includes researching, planning and creating your custom itinerary. The quoting stage is a consultative process where changes can be made until you are happy with the final result. Open communication and feedback are highly encouraged!
Expected turnaround time for quotes:
Flight-only - within 24 hours
Flight & hotel (single destination) - 1 to 2 business days
Multi-city itineraries - 3 to 5 business days
* We will always keep you updated should these timelines change.
Travel Planning Fees
For group itineraries (8 travellers or more) including destination weddings, please contact us for a quote. As each group's needs are different, travel planning fees are assessed on a case-to-case basis.
All fees are subject to 13% HST.
Travel planning fees include:
• Professional advice, guidance and knowledge from us your dedicated travel consultant
• Fully customized travel itinerary based on your individual interests and budget range
• Up to two quote revisions regarding the same travel plans discussed in our consultation
- Each quote revision thereafter will incur a $50 per person fee.
- A change in intended destination will be considered a new trip and the above travel planning fees will apply.
• Travel support before, during and after your trip
• Monitoring and reconfirmation of all travel components booked through us
• Peace of mind while you are travelling with 24/7 emergency assistance from us
• Travel document preparation
• Advice on required documents for travel (visas and passport validity) and travel restrictions and protocols
• Travel planning fees are fully non-refundable once travel planning has commenced
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
"She’s always been very helpful when it comes to mine and my family's travel needs. I definitely recommend her to everyone that I know ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ star service!"
— Eydis Gissurardottir